ATHLETE’S FOOT HOME REMEDIES:
The athlete’s foot is a common problem faced by those who have to wear tight shoes for a long time. Athletes are the general scapegoats of the infection as they wear closed shoes. But any adult or young person may become the victim. Athlete’s foot is a skin infection that appears on the toenails, sole or even on the other body parts of the body. Sometimes the complication increases after appearing the blisters on the skin. In this article, we will discuss what athlete’s foot home remedies works to cure it at home.
The people At Risk:
If you are an athlete, then the possibilities of getting this infection increase as you have to wear tight shoes for a long time. But following people are also at risk of suffering from athlete’s foot:
- A person who always wear damp socks.
- An individual who wears the tight fitting shoes all the time.
- The person who shares bed sheets, towels, shoes or clothes with the person who is affected already.
- The person who walks barefoot on the surface which is ideal for thriving fungus.
WHEN TO VISIT THE DOCTOR:
If you are suffering from diabetes and find any symptoms of the athlete’s foot, then visit your doctor immediately. If you find the rashes on your feet, and these are not vanishing after treating at home, then you should not wait anymore and visit the doctor as soon as possible.
SOME TIPS TO PREVENT FUNGUS ON FEET:
Following are some suggestions that will help you to prevent the breeding of fungus on your skin:
- Wash your hands and feet with soap.
- When you wash your hands and feet, dry them with a towel.
- Wash your socks with bleach.
- Wear cotton socks or of any stuff that absorbs the wetness.
- Try to wear the open shoes like sandals.
- If it is mandatory to wear the tight shoes, then try to open your feet once or twice.
- Eat healthy food that makes your immune system strong.
- Don’t forget to carry slippers while going to swimming.
- Use ant-fungus powder or creams.
- In stubborn cases visit the doctor immediately.
Here are some athlete’s foot home remedies that can help you to get rid this skin infection at home:
- Take the equal quantity of sesame oil and coconut oil and apply it to your feet. Apply it twice a day.
- Neem is also anti-fungus and anti-bacterial so apply the Neem oil on the affected feet but doesn’t’ forget to wash the affected area before applying the oil.
- Take three drops of lavender oil and mix with any carrier oil and apply on the affected area and give a massage for few minutes.
- Take lemon juice and add it to warm water then soak your feet ten to fifteen minutes.
- Apply castor oil to your feet to get rid of the athlete’s foot.
- Calendula is anti-inflammatory. Apply the calendula ointment on the affected area twice a day.